Featured Series: Leadership
Team building, managing conflict and more…perfect for new supervisors or anyone managing teams!
Save the Date: HR Law & Nonprofits on November 6
Nonprofits paired with HR lawyers for 20 minute, one-on-one consultations.
ESC Volunteer Spotlight: Marlene Boas
If you want something done, ask a busy person.
Downtown Parking Made Easy
ParkPgh app simplifies finding a parking space downtown.
TechNow 2014 Breakout Sessions and Speakers
There’s something for everyone at TechNow!
Storymakers 2014 is Here!
Win up to $5,000 for your nonprofit by sharing your social good story.
BetterWorld Wireless Launches Groundbreaking Mobile Service
Cost savings and an opportunity to help others move out of poverty. Special nonprofit offers available via TechSoup Global.
Women in Nonprofits
“Madame Presidenta” screening at the PA Center for Women and Politics at Chatham University
Watch the documentary and panel discussion on September 17 (free but RVSP required).
View our Community Calendar for more details about these local nonprofit events:
Community Calendar, September 13 – December 17, 2014
- 9/15 – ♀ Dealing with Negative People: Never Be Bothered Again
- 9/17 – Urban Impact Foundation HR Peers Forum
- 9/17 – Familylinks Presents: Drugs of Abuse: From Doctors to Dealers, Users & Healers
- 9/18 – Familylinks Presents: HIV/AIDS
- 9/18 – ♀ Making the Most of Your Insurance Policies
- 9/20 – The Most Amazing Race
- 9/20 – Crew Missions Volunteer Day
- 9/20 – 10th Anniversary Celebration (West End Renaissance Committee)
- 9/23 – Familylinks Presents: The Psychobiology of Trauma
- 9/23 – Familylinks Presents: Vicarious Trauma
- 9/30 – ♀ Women Re-Entering the Workforce: What Do I Want To Do and How Do I Get There?
- 10/1 – ♀ Budgeting 101
- 10/5 – Human Trafficking: Pittsburgh Fights Back
- 10/6 – ♀ Co-Parenting
- 10/7 – ♀ Igniting Your Job Search
- 10/18 – Crew Missions Volunteer Day
- 10/20 – ♀ Housing: Should I Rent or Buy?
- 10/21 – Familylinks Presents: Developing and Sustaining Dynamic Communication
- 10/21 – ♀ The Write Way: How Journaling Can Lead to Healing
- 10/23 – Familylinks Presents: Child Protective Services Law (CPSL)
- 10/23 – ♀ Ask the Financial Advisor
- 10/28 – ♀ Polish Your Interview Skills
- 10/29 – Familylinks Presents: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- 11/6 – Familylinks Presents: Leadership and Personality
- 11/8 – Unique Boutique
- 11/13 – Familylinks Presents: Traumatic Reenactment and the Parallel Process
- 11/14 – Familylinks Presents: Eating Disorders
- 11/20 – Doing the Most Good Dinner
- 11/24 – Familylinks Presents: Managing Generations
- 12/17 – Familylinks Presents: Understanding and Managing Harassment in the Workplace
Visit our Community Happenings page for more information about: