TechNow is the Pittsburgh region’s longest-running technology conference for nonprofit professionals. The 2014 conference will take place on Thursday, October 30, 2014, at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township, PA. TechNow is organized by the Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at Robert Morris University.
We are currently seeking breakout session proposals for the 2014 conference. You are free to submit a session on any topic you like, however, preference will be given to sessions designed around these topics:
- Utilization of cloud technologies and/or virtualization
- Emerging trends in hardware and software for nonprofits
- Data management in 2014
- Security and cybercrime concerns (including HIPAA and other compliances if possible)
- Collaboration software (Google Apps, Office 365, Asana, Evernote, other types)
- Digital analytics (website, social media, etc.)
- Mobile apps (and use in nonprofit programs)
TechNow draws a broad audience, so we slot the sessions into three tracks:
- IT Management
- Program Delivery
We are looking for leading-edge, well-designed and interactive sessions. The content and format must fit into a 75-minute session. Vendors are permitted to propose sessions, but we prefer that a nonprofit co-presenter be included. (We can help you find one, if needed.)
Propose a Breakout Session now! Session proposals are due by the close of business on Friday, June 20, 2014.
Contact Cindy Leonard at the Bayer Center if you have any questions – email@example.com – or visit the conference website for more information.