TechNow 2014, the Bayer Center’s annual nonprofit technology conference, is just around the corner on October 30! Be sure to register by September 30 to get the Early Bird rate!
In additional to our excellent plenary and keynote speakers (Dr. Peter Lucas and Beth Kanter), we’ve lined up a wide variety of breakout session topics and speakers so there’s something for everyone!
Breakout session tracks include:
Sessions and Speakers include:
- The Toyota Way: The Road to Better Tech Solutions
Kristi Dellinger, Global Links
Katie Gascoine, Global Links
- Modern SEO in Plain English: Free Google Tools to Increase and Measure Website Traffic
Andrew Garberson, LunaMetrics
Angela Garcia, Global Links
- To the Cloud: One Agency’s IT Transformation
Krissy DeShetler, Family House, Inc.
Frank Schlatterer, JENLOR
- Toeing the Line: Leveraging Technology to Achieve Nonprofit Compliance
Charles F. Teese, Northern Area Multi Service Center
Meredith Hayes, Turtle Creek Valley MH/MR, Inc.
- Building It Better: Re-engineering Programs with Data-Driven Decision-Making
Stephen Blaney, Performance Associates International, LLC
Stephen Christian-Michaels, Family Services of Western Pennsylvania
Kathy Yarzebinski, Family Services of Western Pennsylvania
- Doing More with Less: Meet the Lean, Keen Nonprofits of the 21st Century
Moderator: Tom Joseph, Bookminders
Panelists: Brian Magee, Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project
Tony Macklin, Roy A. Hunt Foundatiom
Steve McDonell, ACHIEVA
- Create and Collaborate: Cloud-based Marketing Outreach
Roy Cheran, DonorPro
Jenni Franz, Multi Print Media
- Second Screen Fundraising: What’s the Deal with Mobile Giving?
Dale Knoop, RĀZ Mobile