Did you know that the Bayer Center has a variety of ways to help your nonprofit with its technology? Our friendly staff are always happy to speak with you about your needs and give you more information about our programs.
Follow the links on each heading below for more information.
- Technology assessments and planning
- Website planning and development (WordPress)
- Database planning and development
- Social media strategy
- Custom software training
- Technology decision support
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe software
- Web design and WordPress
- Presentations and storytelling
- and more!
- Monthly networking groups for those interested in nonprofit tech. Full-time and “accidental” techies are equally welcome.
- Held each year in October, TechNow gives nonprofits the resources, information and people needed for tech success! TechNow 2015 will be Thursday, October 29.