Essential Grant Skills: July 20-21, 2015 hosted by The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management
Whether you approach this training as an “introduction to the field” or a “refresher,” in just two days you’ll learn the most critical skills for grantseeking success!
- Learn where to focus your energy for the best results.
- Create the core elements of a great funding request.
- Get a head start on your next proposal – using work created in class!
This training benefits:
- newcomers by introducing them to the entire grants process
- experienced grant professionals who want a sharper competitive edge
- program & grant development staff who want better results
To learn more about this training, read the full course description on TGCI’s website..
The textbook, Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is highly recommended for this training and will be referenced during class. The standard cost for this textbook is $45, but if you buy it with the registration, you pay only $35 and the shipping is free.
To sign-up, visit TGCI’s registration page or call The Grantsmanship Center’s Registrar at (800) 421-9512