The Nonprofit Partnership (NPP), a leadership initiative of The Erie Community Foundation, seeks an Executive Director to identify, develop and deliver education and training programs and capacity-building consultation to 350 member nonprofit organizations, primarily in Erie County, Pennsylvania.
NPP provides multiple offerings throughout the year, culminating in Northwest PA Nonprofit Day, a well-attended full day training conference which has been held for 15 years.
The Executive Director has dual reporting responsibilities: to the board of NPP and to the President of The Erie Community Foundation as an ex-officio staff member. A grant from The Erie Community Foundation provides substantial core operating expenses.
The successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Work collaboratively with members, grant makers, and the Erie Community Foundation to identify priority nonprofit training needs;
- Deliver programming through a variety of media;
- Create consulting networks and develop tools to match specific consultants with specific client needs;
- Develop and implement pre- and post-survey tools to measure the impact of NPP programming;
- Model nonprofit best practices in day-to-day operations and management;
- Keep membership informed about new and emerging trends;
- Successfully engage a volunteer board, supervise staff, develop budgets, refine and implement NPP strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree, 7 – 10 years relevant experience, knowledge of the nonprofit sector, and familiarity with the delivery of services to a membership-based organization. For consideration, please send a cover letter, resume and two references with contact information to NPP Selection Committee Chair at: email@example.com. Flexible hire and start dates will be considered as appropriate.
NPP offers an exceptional work environment, competitive pay and benefits. NPP and The Erie Community Foundation are equal opportunity employers and encourage diversity and inclusion of gender and ethnicity.