Learn a new skill or brush up existing ones at a Bayer Center tech class!
Register online today!
Bagels and Bytes – Allegheny
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 from 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Location: Grow Pittsburgh, 6587 Hamilton Ave #2W, 15213
- FREE to attend, but you must register online or via Meetup.com
Introduction to Excel 2010
Tuesday, Feb. 16 from 9 a.m. – noon
Learn Excel basics in the morning session including:
- Worksheet creation
- Formula creation
- Cell formatting using “mouse pointers”
- Absolute cell references
- Printing your worksheet
Instructor: Cindy Leonard, Bayer Center
Intermediate Excel 2010
Tuesday, Feb. 16 from 1 – 4 p.m.
Learn more about Excel in the afternoon including:
- Worksheet templates creation and use
- Using functions
- Creating links between worksheets
- Database features
- Chart creation and formatting
Instructor: Jeff Forster, Bayer Center
Fee: $65 ($55 each if paid online) per session OR $100 for the whole day (includes lunch)