Photo: The SkillShare team (CIE Director Yvonne Van Haitsma, Covestro’s Community Affairs partner Ange Loiseau, CIE Program Specialist Jennifer Pease) celebrates another successful program launch
On Friday, September 29, approximately 20 Covestro employees came together to become five teams of SkillShare participants, learning everything from the nuances of the nonprofit sector to the role of a consultant to the intricacies of municipalities. They are now actively collaborating with local nonprofits and municipalities to create a more connected community. Here’s a glimpse at how their work in the next four months will use their specific talents to solve organizational challenges.
- The Neighborhood Learning Alliance will improve STEM programs by implementing a Tech Warrior initiative.
- 412 Food Rescue needs help analyzing their ever-growing data set and gathering recommendations on improving business logistics.
- Global Links will update their human resources job descriptions for better organizational direction.
- The Wilkinsburg Borough will team up with Covestro to implement a sustainability assessment for its municipal buildings.
- The Borough of Baldwin is excited to develop a comprehensive safety and wellness program for its employees.