Why come to a nonprofit technology meetup?
If you are managing technology at your nonprofit, whether intentionally or accidentally, it’s useful and healthy to connect with other people doing similar work. The Bayer Center organizes the Bagels & Bytes meetups to provide space for the #NPtech community to connect and communicate.
About Bagels & Bytes meetups
If you’ve never attended Bagels & Bytes, we welcome you to check us out! If you used to attend, but haven’t in a while, make 2018 your year to come back. Everyone needs to take time out for “sharpening the saw” – we all need to build in time for stepping back, reflecting and getting our creative juices flowing again. Bagels & Bytes is just one way to do this.
2018 meetup dates
Bagels & Bytes – Allegheny group
The first Wednesday of each month except for January and July from 8:30-10 AM.
- January – No meetup this month
- February 7 – Grow Pittsburgh
- March 7 – Grow Pittsburgh
- April 4 – Frick Art & Historical Center
- May 2 – Frick Art & Historical Center
- June 6 – TBD
- July – No meetup this month
- August 1 – Jewish Residential Services
- September 5 – Jewish Residential Services
- October 3 – ACHIEVA
- November 7 – ACHIEVA
- December 14 (1-4 pm) – Dave & Busters (“Bagels & Bytes Holiday Meetup”)
Bagels & Bytes – Westmoreland group
The third Tuesday of every other month, January/March/May/July/September/November, from 8:00-9:30 AM, typically at King’s Restaurant on Rte. 30, west of Greensburg.