Join us on Wednesday, October 3, 2018, for the 15th anniversary of the TechNow Conference, organized by The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at Robert Morris University. Anyone who has an interest or stake in their nonprofit’s technology management or usage is encouraged to attend. TechNow has something for everyone!
TechNow 2018 will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Monroeville, Pennsylvania.
Registration opened July 1. Visit the conference website, www.technowconference.org, for more information.
This year, thanks to Microsoft sponsorship assistance, we are able to offer nonprofit organizations tiered, budget-based pricing for TechNow registration:
- Nonprofits (Based on annual budget)
- Under $500,000: $25/person
- $500,001 – 2,000,000: $50/person
- $2,000,001 – 5,000,000: $75/person
- $5,000,001 and up: $100/person
- For-profit companies and independent consultants: $200/person
- University and college students: $25/person
Learn more and register at: http://technowconference.org/registration/.