We have lots of tools and resources from last Friday’s “Strategies for Getting Out the Vote” webinar, starting with the webinar video on YouTube if you weren’t able to make it:
Strategies for Getting Out the Vote – with Peggy Outon, Dewitt Walton, Hannah Locop and Kate Kelly
Peggy Outon’s weekly “Friendly Face” video is all about the measurement of health in a community, which includes three measures: volunteering, donating to charity and VOTING!
Panelist Kate Kelly from the Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania, gave us their resource to register to vote, apply for an mail-in ballot, or get reminders: https://pa-votes.org/HousingAlliance/
The Housing Alliance of PA also invites you to their upcoming webinar – National Voter Registration Day: Improving Voter Participation in PA.
Representatives from the League of Women Voters were in attendance and shared their voter resources page at https://sites.google.com/lwvpgh.org/lwvpgh-voter-resources
Panelist Hannah Locop gave us some great resources, including:
- Voting Guide for Pennsylvania – https://www.pa.gov/guides/voting-and-elections/
- Spanish Language Resources for Pennsylvania – https://www.votespa.com/Resources/espanol/Pages/default.aspx
- Pennsylvania Ballot Tracker – https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/pages/ballottracking.aspx
- A Resource Library for Nonporofits – https://www.nonprofitvote.org/npv-resource-library/voter-registration-and-education/
- A webinar series hosted by GPNP and other partners you won’t want to miss – http://act.keystoneprogress.org/signup/participate-pa-fall-2020